Device-iveness: Delivering a High Fidelity Experience on Desktop Browsers, Tablets, and Phones
The web is rapidly evolving; tablets and smartphone sales are now outpacing the sale of desktop computers. As the landscape of how people view the web changes, institutions must be ready to serve all types of content to a variety of devices. Custom mobile sites emerged as an early way to address this, and in 2012 responsive design (an approach to design and coding that renders a site effectively based on the browser size) is gaining traction as a method of delivering a quality experience to audiences on any device.
In mStoner’s latest webinar, Device-iveness, Doug Gapinski will highlight why a strategy for site delivery to devices is now a critical component of any web relaunch and explore how institutions and organization are rising to the challenge of delivering high fidelity experiences to audiences on different platforms.
Learn more about the presenter, Doug Gapinski.
Who should attend:
- People who are considering a web relaunch and want to know more about site delivery on devices
- People who have a live site and are thinking of a mobile solution
The webinar will address:
- a look at the current state of custom mobile sites and responsive design in higher education
- an exploration of examples in both higher education and the commercial sector
- data: facts and figures connected to mobile and responsive examples
- resources for anyone considering a web relaunch or mobile site
When it is:
Tuesday March 27 at 1pm CT
Cost and attendance:
The cost is free. Attendance requires registration.
Register now. Space is limited.
What do you want to know about mobile or responsive design? At the end of the webinar Doug will have time for questions. Make sure yours is answered and leave your question in the comments now.
We can help:
Email Me if you are interested in having mStoner address your mobile needs.