Mark Sheehy | Creative Director
v 773.305.0537 x30 | e mark.sheehy@mStoner.com
In my 15 years as a writer and creative director, I have led concept and copy development on print, radio, TV, web, and branding projects for a host of nonprofit clients, including Brown University, the University of Chicago Graduate School of Social Work, the Kellogg School of Management, Roosevelt University, Rutgers University, and the University of Cincinnati.
One of the greatest compliments a client can pay mStoner is, “You get us.” While we always try to make that visceral-intellectual connection with every client and use it to do strategically sound, creatively compelling work, the following projects represent instances where the connection was especially deep and the creative team did work of which I am especially proud:
- George School
- The College of William and Mary
- The College of Charleston
- Northeastern University School of Law
- Northfield Mount Hermon
Before amassing a ginormous fortune selling my writing and strategy talent to the highest nonprofit bidder, I served as a Peace Corps volunteer in Moldova and trained election supervisors in Bosnia.
- Grammar School Math Teacher: Sister Sarita
- Almost-English Pub: The Horse Brass in Portland, Oregon
- What You Should Be Drinking There: Terminal Gravity
- “All out of paper plates, guess I’ll do the dishes.” - Opening Line of an Early-00s Pop Song
- “If looks could kill, here’s looking at you.” - Closing Line of a Late-80s Indie Rock Song
- “Time flies like an arrow, fruit flies like a banana.” - Groucho Marx Quote