Sarah Eva Monroe | Senior Creative Director
v 773.305.0537 x1050 | e email@example.com
As mStoner’s senior creative director, I come from a foundation of fine art, quantitative marketing, and behavioral psychology. My approach to solving client challenges is to create beautiful work that happily achieves functional goals, so I love the process of flexing creative work in response to analytics and user data. An elegant user interface is a thing of beauty, but so is the insight that swapping the background image will encourage viewers to stay longer and read more.
I began my career as a creative, working as a photographer, print/web designer, and art director. I’ve also been part of internal marketing teams at three higher education institutions, as well as the Obama campaign’s 2012 digital team. Through these experiences, I gained a well-rounded understanding of the communication and design challenges that frequently crop up for educational marketers. After earning my master’s degree in Integrated Marketing Communications from Northwestern University, I moved into the agency world, where I led digital/social media strategy for major brands in the higher education, non-profit, and advocacy space.
- Vintage glass tumblers
- Reading in hammocks
- Rivers, lakes, oceans, and rain
- Any and all vegetables, especially Brussels sprouts
- The Velvet Underground
- Darkroom photography
- New Orleans
- My family: Murphy, Foster & Milo
- “And whether or not it is clear to you, no doubt the universe is unfolding as it should.”
- I love both Apple and Android devices.
- I am an avid traveler, but can’t stand packing or unpacking.
- I love to cook, but consider recipes as just a starting point.