Visitors increasingly expect a personalized experience from the website they interact with. This webinar explores personalization opportunities to help elevate your brand experience, increase key conversions, and provide specific content to your different audience segments. We’ll take a practical approach to planning for web personalization and identify the important prerequisites for getting it right.
What You Will Learn
• The connections between web personalization, content strategy, information architecture, and analytics.
• The benefits, opportunities, challenges, and risks of web personalization for education institutions.
• The technical infrastructure necessary to support web personalization.
• How to begin planning for web personalization on your website.
Who Should Attend
• Enrollment management, admission, alumni, and development managers, directors, and VPs who need to translate institutional goals to the web.
• Communication and marketing professionals.
• Web communication and technology professionals.
• When: Tuesday, March 7, at 3:00 p.m. EST / 12:00 p.m. PST
• This webinar will last approximately 45 minutes + 15 minutes for Q&A.
• Cost is free; registration is required.
• When you register, you’ll receive a login code that is unique to you and can be used only once. If you choose to project the webinar to a room full of eager colleagues, all the better! In fact, we hope you do.
This webinar will be recorded, and each registrant will receive unlimited access to the slide deck and session recording.
Can’t make the live webinar? We still encourage you to sign up to ensure that you receive timely access to the recording and slide deck.
Meet the Presenters
Greg Zguta, technical lead, is mStoner’s most senior technical consultant and head of our analytics practice. An application development consultant since 1994, Greg has experience that spans the technology spectrum. He has provided technical leadership and project management on software teams for projects from eCommerce websites to business intelligence implementations. Greg is the technical lead for projects with Wilfrid Laurier University, the College of Lake County, and Heartland Community College.
Piero Tintori is CEO and founder of digital marketing & web content management company TERMINALFOUR. He founded the company in 1996 and spearheaded TERMINALFOUR’s expansion throughout North America, Europe and Australia. Piero specializes in advising and consulting colleges and universities to drive student recruitment, retention, alumni fundraising, and research promotion by maximizing the effectiveness of their digital and content strategies. He has been involved in more than 500 web transformation projects for higher education worldwide.