Books, Articles, and White Papers
- Responsive Web Design by Ethan Marcotte
- Mobile First by Luke Wroblewski
- Content Strategy for the Web, by Kristina Halvorson
- Remote Research: Real Users, Real Time, Real Research, By Nate Bolt & Tony Tulathimutte
- Storytelling for User Experience: Crafting Stories for Better Design
- Here Comes Everybody: The Power of Organizing Without Organizations, by Clay Shirky
- DIY U: Edupunks, Edupreneurs, and the Coming Transformation of Higher Education, by Anya Kamenetz
- Where Wizards Stay Up Late: The Origins Of The Internet
- Remaking the American University: Market-Smart and Mission-Centered
- Curb Appeal: Designing Websites for Prospective Students
- Developing an Internet Strategy for Your Capital Campaign: A case for investing in a comprehensive online presence.
- Redeveloping Your Website: Asking the Right Questions, Finding the Right Partner
- The Journal of Higher Education
- Marketing Higher Education: Theory and Practice
Upcoming Higher Ed Conferences
South Hadley, MA
March 18, 2013
The first of five HighEdWeb regional conferences in 2013.
April 17, 2013
Developed by leading practitioners, this immersion into the latest developments in social media offers real-world, ready to implement tactics for communications and engagement.
State College, PA
June 6, 2013
Explore principles of The User Experience at Web 2013 with higher education and web professionals from across the country.
October 6, 2013
The Annual Conference for Higher Education Web Professionals.