Books, Articles, and White Papers
- Social Works: How #HigherEd Uses #SocialMedia to Raise Money, Build Awareness, Recruit Students, and Get Results
- Responsive Web Design by Ethan Marcotte
- Mobile First by Luke Wroblewski
- Content Strategy for the Web, by Kristina Halvorson
- Remote Research: Real Users, Real Time, Real Research, By Nate Bolt & Tony Tulathimutte
- Storytelling for User Experience: Crafting Stories for Better Design
- Here Comes Everybody: The Power of Organizing Without Organizations, by Clay Shirky
- DIY U: Edupunks, Edupreneurs, and the Coming Transformation of Higher Education, by Anya Kamenetz
- Where Wizards Stay Up Late: The Origins Of The Internet
- Remaking the American University: Market-Smart and Mission-Centered
- Curb Appeal: Designing Websites for Prospective Students
- Developing an Internet Strategy for Your Capital Campaign: A case for investing in a comprehensive online presence.
- Redeveloping Your Website: Asking the Right Questions, Finding the Right Partner
- The Journal of Higher Education
- Marketing Higher Education: Theory and Practice
Upcoming Higher Ed Conferences
November 10, 2013
Focusing on what matters most.
December 15, 2013
Council for Advancement and Support of Education District V
Marina Del Ray, CA
March 26, 2014
Developed by leading practitioners, this immersion into the latest developments in social media offers real-world, ready to implement tactics for communications and engagement.
State College, PA
June 9, 2014
Explore principles of The Future-Friendly Web with higher education and web professionals from across the country.