• My wife and daughter
• Good food, drinks, and conversation
• TV Shows: BSG, Firefly, GoT, West Wing
• Film/Books: Lord of the Rings
• Music: Tiesto, ATB, Above & Beyond, Avicii
In Another Life I…
• was an online community manager in SUNY Geneseo’s alumni office.
• was a web communications manager at Nazareth College.
• was a college basketball power forward.
I used to be able to dunk a basketball.
If I tried really hard I probably still could, but it would hurt the next morning.
I love to tackle complex challenges from new angles. I want to get to know what you are dealing with and figure out ways to make things better for you and your audiences. Plus, I’m really tall, and can see things that others can’t, like the tops of refrigerators. This gives me invaluable strategic perspective.
I’ve been in your shoes. Not literally – they definitely wouldn’t fit. But I worked in higher education for my entire career before mStoner. I started out as a resident assistant, worked as a GA in admissions while getting my MBA, and followed that with a stint in student activities. I’ve spent the last ten years focused on digital marketing and communications strategy, information architecture, and social media.
I love being a part of mStoner – we’re passionate, knowledgeable, and dedicated to telling the best stories for higher education.
I grew up in Buffalo, New York, with hot wings, cold winters, and the best sports teams in the world (titles are overrated anyways). Since then I’ve lived in Rochester, New York, with my wife, daughter, and two cats.