As part of the client experience team composed of sales, marketing, and account management, the mStoner director of marketing is responsible for developing and maintaining strategies to market mStoner and develop qualified leads; directing mStoner’s marketing and visibility activities; producing marketing materials; helping to nurture current accounts, and crafting digital marketing strategies for current clients.
S/he is responsible for creating and managing appropriate and effective outreach to professional organizations, developing ways in which mStoner staff can share their expertise with others, and originating and organizing the development of marketing vehicles such as email newsletters, white papers, reports, webinars, conferences, online events, etc.
The director of marketing will be evaluated on her/his success at both creating and executing effective marketing strategies and campaigns that bolster our reputation and generate leads and crafting digital strategies for current clients.
What You’ll Do
- Serve as part of the leadership team, reporting to the CEO. In this capacity, you’ll have a direct influence on both the long-term strategic direction and the day-to-day operations of the agency.
- Develop both inbound and outbound marketing strategies for various communication platforms and channels, based on mStoner’s strategic objectives:
- Evaluate communication platforms and channels.
- Develop and public content and manage content production for the website, emails, white papers, case studies, and social media.
- Develop and manage mStoner-hosted webinars and other online events.
- Set goals and measure effectiveness.
- Inform and engage the mStoner team on marketing activities and results.
- Participate in the creation of holistic digital marketing strategies for current clients. Areas of need include search engine optimization, social media marketing, content marketing, and metrics/analytics.
- Supervise a full-time digital marketing specialist.
- Participate in developing strategies and plans around new and expanded service offerings, which could include search engine optimization, conversion rate optimization, and paid media.
- Represent mStoner at conferences:
- Manage and execute mStoner sponsorship of conferences and events.
- Coordinate mStoner team members’ speaking engagements.
- Present at conferences and webinars.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, PR, or related field, or an equivalent combination of training and experience.
- Five to seven years of experience in marketing, preferably in a college or university setting, or a professional services firm.
- Familiarity with web communications and typical digital agency service offerings.
Strong attention to detail and a high level of accuracy in work products and deliverables.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and with minimal supervision.
- Experience managing and measuring social media efforts, including Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, LinkedIn, Instagram.
- Experience with measuring results and drawing insights from data. Knowledge of HubSpot and Google Analytics is a plus.
- Desire to learn and grow.
- Thrives in a busy, fast-paced environment.
- Comfortable working within a geographically diverse team in a primarily virtual environment.
- Ability and willingness to travel for presentations and conferences on a regular basis (once travel is feasible).
$75,000 — $85,000
How to Apply
To apply for this job email your cover letter, resume, and writing samples to Voltaire Santos Miran (email@example.com)