Free Webinar: Digital Storytelling 101by Mallory Wood
ESTIMATED READING TIME: 1 minute
People are wired for stories.
Digital media allows us to bring life to those stories through words, images, sounds, and moving pictures. Exploring the guiding philosophy, lifecycle, and elements of a digital story, this webinar reviews pace-setting examples drawn from news media, colleges, and universities.
If you’re looking for ways to become a better storyteller and extend the reach and impact of communications that you already produce, don’t miss this webinar.
What You Will Learn
- Why storytelling matters
- How excellent digital stories are constructed
- What roles are necessary for a story team
- How to create a smart, sustainable solution for digital story content
Who Should Attend
Web managers, writers, producers, and designers who would like to do more digital storytelling on their sites.
- When: Tuesday, April 25 at 2:00 p.m. EDT / 11:00 a.m. PDT
- This webinar will last approximately 45 minutes + 15 minutes for Q&A.
- Cost is free; registration is required.
- When you register, you’ll receive a login code that is unique to you and can be used only once. If you choose to project the webinar to a room full of eager colleagues, all the better! In fact, we hope you do.
This webinar will be recorded, and each registrant will receive unlimited access to the slide deck and session recording.
Can’t make the live webinar? We still encourage you to sign up to ensure that you receive timely access to the recording and slide deck.
Meet the Presenter
Voltaire Santos Miran — co-founder, managing director, and senior strategist at mStoner — has more than two decades of experience in fundraising, marketing, and communications strategy for nonprofits. He currently is working, Washington University in St. Louis, and the University of Southern California Suzanne Dworak-Peck School of Social Work on storytelling and content strategy initiatives.