Become a smarter digital marketer.
Digital marketing encompasses everything about with your institution’s online presence. The broad term refers to the myriad ways you can reach and market to your target audiences through digital channels and devices, including the internet, mobile, email, and social media.
Digital marketing is essential to your college or university’s marketing and communications strategy. It can help you build brand awareness, promote academic programs, reach prospective students, and tell your institution’s unique story.
Gain the knowledge and skills necessary to be successful in the rapidly changing digital world.
This fast-moving field is difficult to keep up with and the skills required to thrive in marketing have evolved:
- Our audiences use a wide variety of digital channels and devices for many different purposes.
- New channels are constantly emerging.
- The competition for our audience’s attention is increasingly difficult.
- Digital efforts must be nurtured and fed on a consistent basis.
- Many teams admit that there often isn’t enough time or internal expertise required to properly measure what’s working and what isn’t.
Improve your institution’s digital marketing strategy and execution.
To be successful, today’s higher ed marketer must make data-driven decisions and connect digital performance back to strategic and financial goals. Easier said than done, right?
Attendees Will Learn:
- How to build an integrated digital strategy
- The right way to use social media listening to influence your marketing
- Tips to best manage your brand on digital platforms.
- How to use digital advertising to improve brand awareness and enrollment
- Content marketing ideas to engage and recruit students
- Practical SEO tactics to help you focus your efforts and boost your search rankings
- How to best use measurement tools to get the most out of your digital marketing efforts