Free Webinar: Planning for a Website Redesign? Learn from the Pros at Saint Louis Universityby Mallory Wood
ESTIMATED READING TIME: 2 minutes
Website redesign projects are high stakes and complex. mStoner Vice President for Client Solutions Susan T. Evans will team up with two key members of the Saint Louis University Marcom team — Mark Rimar and Anne Marie Apollo-Noel — for a live (and lively) discussion about the redesign of SLU.edu. You can expect a combination of best practice, tips, and a maybe a little humor to help you plan for success on your own campus.
If you need a sneak peek to be persuaded, try this blog post.
What You Will Learn
• Planning at various stages of the project including pre-RFP, kickoff, and more
• Approaches for decision making and an advisory committee
• Organized and effective strategies for developing mountains of content
• Concrete tips and methods for keeping the project on track
• Big surprises and lessons learned
Who Should Attend
• Web/marketing professionals and project managers
• Members of website redesign project teams
• Campus managers and leaders of large campuswide initiatives
Nitty Gritty Details
• When: Wednesday, December 14, at 2:00 p.m. EST / 11:00 a.m. PST
• This webinar will last approximately 45 minutes + 15 minutes for Q&A.
• Cost is free; registration is required.
• When you register, you’ll receive a login code that is unique to you and can be used only once. If you choose to project the webinar to a room full of eager colleagues, all the better! In fact, we hope you do.
This webinar will be recorded, and each registrant will receive unlimited access to the slide deck and session recording.
Can’t make the live webinar? We still encourage you to sign up to ensure that you receive timely access to the recording and slide deck.
Meet the Presenters
Susan T. Evans — vice president of client solutions — leads mStoner’s team of strategists, creatives, and technologists. Susan has 25 years of communications and marketing experience in higher education, including 22 years at The College of William & Mary in creative services and web services leadership roles. At mStoner, Susan is expert in managing organizational change, including stakeholder communications and governance. Recent clients include St. Louis University, Tulane University, and webby-nominated University of North Carolina School of the Arts.
Anne Marie Apollo-Noel is director of digital communications and social media at Saint Louis University. She oversees content development and curation for the recently redesigned SLU.edu, which receives more than 7 million visits each year. In her time at SLU, she created the university’s first social media communication and crisis strategy, began its paid digital campaigns, and increased followings by as much as 600 percent. A graduate of the University of Missouri School of Journalism, Anne Marie is a lifelong enemy of the serial comma and refuses to use “over” in a non-spatial sense.
Mark Rimar has been director of Saint Louis University’s web services team for more than 10 years, where he oversees the delivery of 300 sections of content. His strengths include UX design, XML, XSLT and delivery of structured content. He has been involved in web development and design for more than 20 years. Mark is a self-taught programmer with a bachelor of arts in fine arts and communications.