(last updated 5/14/2018)
Thank you for visiting our website! mStoner is committed to protecting your privacy. Use of the website is subject to applicable federal and state laws.
The following is an overview of the information we collect while you’re visiting our website, how we use it, and how to contact us for more information.
Information We Collect
- Personal Information: We collect information that can be used to identify you as an individual (“Personally Identifiable Information,” or PII) only when you provide this information directly to us, such as voluntarily submitting a form or signing up for an email list. You do not have to provide any PII to use our website; however, if you submit a form on our website, we may store the information we collect through that form. We may also collect information through your voluntary interaction with any of our public forums, including our social media platforms. After PII is used for internal marketing purposes, this information is discarded.
- Google Analytics: mStoner uses a variety of tools through Google Analytics to gather information about the device you use to access our web pages and how you use our website, such as your IP address, geographical location, length of visit, and pages viewed. We use this information to better understand how our website is used and to make improvements to the user experience. We will never (and will not allow any third party to) use Google Analytics to track or to collect any PII of visitors to our website. Google offers an opt-out browser add-on to provide visitors the ability to prevent Google Analytics from using their data.
How We Use Your Information
- Restricted Usage: The unauthorized usage of all mStoner copyrights, trademarks, and logos is strictly prohibited.
- Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA): Please be advised that any time a user enters information, mStoner will assume that the user is 13 or older.
- Confidentiality: All personal information shared with us remains confidential. We do not share, sell, or rent your contact information to any third party.
- Communications: We may use PII you provide to us to communicate with you about our programs, events, and other news at mStoner.
- Advertising: Our advertising partners may show you mStoner ads on other websites based on your previous interaction with us (remarketing). A list of our advertising partners is available upon request. If you’d like to opt out of remarketing, please visit Google’s Ad Settings.
mStoner’s Commitment to Privacy
- If at any time mStoner believes that user data has been compromised, we will immediately notify all affected users.
- You may choose not to provide us with any personal information. You can still access/use most of our website; however, you will not be able to access and use any part that requires such information. If you would like to change any information that you have submitted, please send your request to us at hello@mStoner.com.
- All updates to this policy will be posted on this page. The “last updated” date reflects the date of the most recent change.