Resources from #casesmc
Wow! The CASE Social Media Conference was terrific. Kudos to the conference chair Susan T. Evans for pulling together some of the best minds in higher education to serve as conference faculty and presenters.
Here’s what some of the attendees had to say:
— Kathryn Rhoades (@KatRhoYo)
— cindy miller (@Tosa88)
Back in Boston. Great time at #casesmc. Nice finally meeting some people FTF. Thanks for the ideas and knowledge sharing!
— Kaitlin Provencher (@KProvencher)
Obvious I’ve been at #casesmc wk…mom asked Why I ask people’s opinion instead of just making a decision and I say “crowdsourcing mom!”
— Dana Howard (@DanaMSUAlum)
If you were unable to attend the conference, I’d highly encourage you to check out the session slides, live blog posts, and conference hashtag. I’ve taken the liberty of pulling together some of these resources for you here.
Slides from the presenters:
Blog posts recapping the presentations:
- Location: Where You Place in Search Engine Results Matters presented by Nicole O’Connell from Loyola University Chicago
- Social Media Analytics co-presented by Andrew Gossen from Cornell and Patrick Powers from Webster University
- Geo-Social Nonsense: The Future of Location-Based Services and Their Role in Mobile Development presented by Jeffrey Kirchick from SCVNGR
- Connect Your Own Dots: Social Media Integration as a Best Practice for Marketing & Communications co-presented by Susan T. Evans from mStoner and Nyleva Corley from The University of Texas at Austin
- Succeeding with Social Media 2012: third annual CASE/mStoner/Slover-Linett report presented by Michael Stoner from mStoner.
- Strategy and Social Media in Alumni Affairs & Fundraising presented by Andrew Gossen of Cornell University