How do you make your brand relevant to your prospective student audience? Parents? Your alumni? Defining an institutional brand is only the first step in brand strategy. To work in the real world, it has to resonate with each important audience — which each have very different needs and motivations.
This free webinar will define a practical approach to brand strategy that connects with the many audiences who matter.
What You Will Learn:
• What are the elements of a solid brand framework?
• How can market research identify the needs and motivations of each audience?
• How do you translate a brand into a compelling, audience-specific message map?
Who Should Attend:
• Marketing and communications professionals responsible for brand development and/or messaging
• Managers, directors, and VPs of enrollment management, admission, alumni relations, and development who need to translate the institutional brand into compelling, audience-specific messages.
We encourage you to prepare for this webinar by downloading our recent brand strategy white paper. The white paper explores the unique challenges of branding an educational institution and provides strategies for overcoming the most common hurdles.
Tuesday, March 17, at 2:00 p.m. EDT / 1:00 p.m. CDT
Cost is free, but registration is required. Each registration includes one licensed seat and unlimited access to the slide decks and webinar recordings. When you register, you’ll receive a login code that is unique to you and can only be used once. If you choose to project the webinar to a room full of eager colleagues, all the better! (In fact, we hope you do.)
Meet the Presenter:
Deborah Maue, senior strategist, has over 20 years of experience in brand strategy, marketing, and communications. She started her career in consumer packaged goods brand management, managing and developing new products for major brands such as Axe and Suave. In her seven-year tenure at DePaul University, Deb was responsible for defining and articulating the DePaul brand across all university audiences, developing DePaul’s social media strategy, and leading DePaul’s strategic marketing efforts. Deb’s mStoner clients include Harvard Graduate School of Education, Latin School of Chicago, and The Ensworth School.