Storytelling is one of the most effective ways to communicate and connect. Faculty members — their research, scholarship, and teaching — offer some of the richest stories that an institution can share. Join mStoner co-founder and managing director, Voltaire Santos Miran and ExpertFile Director Deanne Taenzer as they talk about the use of story to engage mind and heart and the role of technology in managing and measuring that content.
What You Will Learn
• What makes the difference between a faculty CV and a compelling story.
• How to motivate faculty to engage with you on an ongoing basis.
• How to use ExpertFile tools to better engage and reach a wider audience.
• Important things to measure in terms of content and audience engagement that generate actionable insights.
Who Should Attend
• Public-relations professionals
• Content strategists
• Writers and editors
Nitty Gritty Details
• When: Thursday, January 26, at 2:00 p.m. EST / 11:00 a.m. PST
• This webinar will last approximately 45 minutes + 15 minutes for Q&A.
• Cost is free; registration is required.
• When you register, you’ll receive a login code that is unique to you and can be used only once. If you choose to project the webinar to a room full of eager colleagues, all the better! In fact, we hope you do.
Can’t make the live webinar? We still encourage you to sign up to ensure that you receive timely access to the recording and slide deck.
Meet the Presenters
Voltaire Santos Miran — co-founder, and managing director at mStoner — has more than two decades of experience in fundraising, marketing, and communications strategy for nonprofits. He was the lead strategist for the University at Buffalo’s mental models project and is currently working with Otis College of Art and Design, Washington University in St. Louis, and the University of Southern California Suzanne Dworak-Peck School of Social Work on storytelling and content strategy initiatives.
Deanne Taenzer is an authority on developing online thought leadership content programs that leverage an organization’s experts. She works with leading corporations, research universities, and healthcare organizations to drive engagement with a range of audiences including media, patients, researchers, students, partners, and donors. In her role leading institutional and agency partnerships, she has worked with clients such as UNC Chapel Hill, University Health Network, Emory University, Wake Forest University, McCombs School of Business, and many others.
Mallory Willsea Director of Marketing and Sales I ride the line between ESTJ and ISTJ. What does that mean for mStoner, besides entertaining colleagues with my wit and charm? I'm a problem-solver and enjoy working through our potential client's challenges to identify solutions and how a partnership with mStoner will bring value.